Pacific Hydro’s Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund delivers a portion of revenue from the Clements Gap Wind Farm back into the local community each year, for the life of the wind farm.
Each year, eligible community groups and not-for-profit organisations are encouraged to apply for project funding up to $10,000 from a pool of $55,000.
The Fund is a part of Pacific Hydro’s Community Investment Program, which has provided more than $4.3 million to over 890 projects across Australia since 2005.
Congratulations to the grantees of the 2021 Clements Gap Sustainable Communities Fund:
- Crystal Brook Volunteer Ambulance Service – Raizer Chairs
- Crystal Brook Girl Guides – Roof replacement
- Crystal Brook North West Agricultural Society – Additional toilets for showgrounds
- Crystal Brook RSL Branch – Additional RSL seating
- Crystal Brook Fitness Centre – Exercise Bikes
- Gulnare Redhill Football and Netball Club – Fridge and Freezers
- Mundoora Community Sports Club – Outdoor dining area
- Mundoora Tennis Club – Kitchen Refurb
- Port Broughton Combined Sporting Club – Air conditioning for Club
- Wandearah Memorial Institute – Window restoration
To learn more about the types of projects who have received support from Pacific Hydro in other host communities, check out our publication, Local Good – A decade of support for sustainable communities.